Marking scorm course complete using web service

Marking scorm course complete using web service

by Amruta Deshpande -
Number of replies: 2

In my application, I want to use 'Force start new attempt' under certain condition. I understand that Moodle will start a new attempt only if the previous attempt is complete. For this I want to forcefully mark the previous attempt as complete using moodle web service. 

I tried using 'core_completion_override_activity_completion_status' which marks the activity as complete but does not update the status of scorm sco tracks. Is there a way to mark scorm sco tracks state as 'complete' using moodle web service?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amruta Deshpande

Re: Marking scorm course complete using web service

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
the SCORM webservice "insert_scorm_tracks" should allow you to do this - you'll want to pass a cmi.core.lesson_status var with one of the values completed,finished or passed - take a look at whatever your SCORM is showing for that value on completed attempts for other existing users and you should see which value you should be using.

Good luck!
Average of ratings: Useful (1)