Student feedback on an assignment

Student feedback on an assignment

by Dylan Lewis -
Number of replies: 3

Dear all,

I am looking for a way to allow pupils to reply to my feedback once they have submitted an assignment. Currently, I have a rubric setup which allows me to quickly allocate points to a pupil. Once marked, I then type a message stating What they did well, and advice on what they could do to improve. What I am after is some form of box which will allow the student to reply back to my message.

I know when they submit, they can add assignment comments, however, this is not really what I want. Does anyone have any idea what plug-ins could be used, or indeed if there is anything out there? 

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dylan Lewis

Re: Student feedback on an assignment

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Before I retired, I used the Dialogue plugin for this, not specifically just for assignments, but for any activity.
In reply to AL Rachels

Re: Student feedback on an assignment

by Dylan Lewis -
Hello,

Thank you for this. I was hoping for it to be attached to the end of an assignment really, so that pupils could see my feedback and respond directly. I guess i'll have to keep looking.