Allocated all submissions but system says 2 are unallocated

Allocated all submissions but system says 2 are unallocated

by RACHEL SAUVAGEOT -
Number of replies: 2

I just allocated submissions for a class (using random allocation) but the system is telling me that there are two left to allocate. I've never seen this happen before, usually it says zero after I allocate, which makes sense. I use random allocation, assign 6 texts to each reviewer.

I scrolled through all the allocations and it looks to me like everyone who submitted a text was allocated reviews, so I can't figure out what's going on.

Has anyone had this before? Should I be worried that two students are somehow being left out?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to RACHEL SAUVAGEOT

Re: Allocated all submissions but system says 2 are unallocated

by RACHEL SAUVAGEOT -
Okay, I figured it out - we had two students who submitted text but then got dropped from the course. So I guess Workshop could tell that there were two submissions left but couldn't allocate them because the students were no longer enrolled in our course.
In reply to RACHEL SAUVAGEOT

Re: Allocated all submissions but system says 2 are unallocated

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hmm, that's interesting situation. I agree that the Workshop must inform about these more clearly and ideally allow for filtering all such submissions so they can be sorted out.