Quiz: Don't want show the correct answer

Quiz: Don't want show the correct answer

by Narit B -
Number of replies: 4

Hi

It is possible, when the student do a quiz and then click on show solution button, i don't want them to see the correct answer on the question that they did wrong.  

How can i setting up about that?

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Narit B

Re: Quiz: Don't want show the correct answer

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I'm afraid what you want is totally illogical. If a student clicks on the Show solution button, of course they will see the correct answer.thoughtful
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Narit B -
So, how to hide Show solution button after student finish do a test?
In reply to Narit B

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Narit,

I replied to your question immediately after you had posted it, on 3 October 2019.

Did you fall into a time hole since then?wink

Anyway, to answer your new question, I'm afraid it's not possible to hide/remove the Show Solution button at the end of a H5P Quiz. This well-known bug (or "missing feature") was reported on April 18, 2017 here: https://h5ptechnology.atlassian.net/browse/HFP-956

Since it was classified as "Priority: Medium", it has still not been fixed.

For questions that are actually related to H5P and not to Moodle, I suggest you post them to the H5P forum rather than here.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Narit B -
Hi Joseph,
Sorry about that and noted for your recommended.

Thank you