Bug Moove Moodle 3.7

Bug Moove Moodle 3.7

by Erika Ballottari -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

after upgrading Moodle from version 3.5 to the last one, 3.7, I updated the theme in use to the compatible version (Moove 201904300 for moodle 3.7).

I found some anomalies:

1. the search bar in the Administration section doesn't work, I have no result;
  2. in the quiz activity, if I try to delete an answer from user, it goes to a blank page and the value is not deleted;

What is the problem? the theme? an incorrect procedure during the update? HELP!!!

Greeting

Erika

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Erika Ballottari

Re: Bug Moove Moodle 3.7

by Acqua Alta -
Hi Erika,
I know that It's stupid for me to suggest this now, since I'm the one that recommended you to move the question to this forum in the first place (from "Forum" forum to "Themes" forum), but please check the following:
Switch to the original "Boost" theme of Moodle, and see if issues you face still happen. It may be a non-theme issues.
In reply to Acqua Alta

by Erika Ballottari -
Hi,
the problem also exists with the theme Boost.

Do you have another idea?
Thanks
In reply to Erika Ballottari

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I do not think this is a theme issue.
Search - what shows on the page when you search? Is there a message there about search not running or something similar?
Quiz - how exactly did you upgrade?
Turn debugging on and then try both things again. Go to upgrade and installation forum and post debug messages there with a full description of process used to upgrade.