Though concepts of Survey/Questionnaire are different than of Quiz, but the methods have many in common.
- for example, question types like multianswer, multichoice, shortanswer, truefalse are the base of most surveys.
- When we prepair questionnaires, we ofen also have a pool of questions, and compose different modifications of questionnaires for different respondent-groups.
- It's also handy to have survey results export (to tab delimited file, Exel or so)
- Just I'd also like some matrix questions - group of questions based on the same scale (very much, some, maybe, no, not at all) or so..
- and in multichoice open option "other" is useful.
- no marks
how hard would it be to overcome the differences?