Excluding a course in “my courses”

Excluding a course in “my courses”

ដោយ graham green នៅ
ចំនួនតប៖ 1

Hi all,

I am developing a corporate portal and am wanting to have a separate reference centre, or knowledge base that is outside of the individual courses - but we are wanting to use the same course template for this reference centre.

The reference centre will have documents and videos and also some multiple choice questions.

The issue/question is, we want this reference centre to appear in a separate block - not in the list of courses that the trainee is enrolled in.  So can we exclude an active course from being displayed in the “my courses” listing?

Thanks

G

មធ្យមភាគនៃរង្វាយតម្លៃ: -
ឆ្លើយតបទៅកាន់ graham green

Re: Excluding a course in “my courses”

ដោយ Melanie Scott នៅ
រូបភាព Particularly helpful Moodlers
Do they have to do it? If not, you could just leave it open to guest access and fiddle with guest permissions for the course. Not sure how that would work with the questions...

Or you could make the reference Center part of course 1 (the site home page), create a 'page' in the main topic area, your videos/documents/etc in another topic area, make the second topics not visible but the items in it available then put links to the resources/activities on the page, create a block linking to the page on site home. In theory, everyone is an authenticated user on site home and it does not appear in the courses list.
មធ្យមភាគនៃរង្វាយតម្លៃ: -