White screen on custom moodle mobile 3.7 - HELP!

White screen on custom moodle mobile 3.7 - HELP!

by Diego Iuster -
Number of replies: 1

Hi Team,

I'm trying to build the latest moodle release for last 4 days, I'm able to build the app for android (with CLI) the thing is that when I started the app in a real device, after the splash screen, I'm getting a white screen for 50 seconds, then the app continues with the normal processing and I'm able to use it, I thought it was a windows issue, so I built the same source code on linux with the same results; today after lot of debugging I use the remote source code on the phonegap repo, and luckily the build was working perfectlly, no delay time, so I used the procedure to build a custom app with phone gap, after I copy the "www"  content folder (actually the build and assets) as the documentation points out, I built my custom app with phone gap, and when I ran the app in a real device i'm getting the same annoying, white screen for 50 seconds, I checked the "build" folder on the phonegap repo and I compared it to the generated code on my local (www/build), and I realized, locally I got the JS files with the corresponding MAP file, and I cant see this behaviour on the remote repo for phonegap build, also I noted the main.js file is about 8.6 mb on my local and on the remote is about 12.5 mb, so I think there is something weird with gulp. Please help me with this, I've cover all the documentation about this and also all the forums about moodle mobile app and couldn't find anything.

I'm adding 2 captures, one is with the remote code for the "build/main.js" of phonegap repo, and the other is the my local source code of moodle mobile (intact) for "build/main.js", please I need your help, thanks a lot in advance all!

PD: remote phone gap source code, https://github.com/moodlehq/moodlemobile-phonegapbuild/tree/master/build 

Attachment local.png
Attachment remote.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Diego Iuster

Re: White screen on custom moodle mobile 3.7 - HELP!

by ODUCATE E -
Hi, I am facing the same issue of getting white screen after splash screen and then app works fine. Did you find any solutino to this? Please help.