Moodle Tracker RSS feeds?

Moodle Tracker RSS feeds?

by Acqua Alta -
Number of replies: 7

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, so please correct me if needed.

Are there any RSS feeds of Moodle Tracker that could help me follow new issues raised in the tracker?

If not, what is the most convenient way to get updates on new issues, maybe filtered in a specific way?

Of course I'm talking about a "passive" method, not about the obvious option of remembering to actively enter the Moodle Tracker website and checking what's new.

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Acqua Alta

Re: Moodle Tracker RSS feeds?

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Yes, click on the export link in any search and the options include RSS feeds 🙂

Attachment 123B11D6-2205-4A4C-833E-13479696A379.jpeg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jon Bolton

by Acqua Alta -
I just want to add the following:

Exporting (creating) RSS feeds that are based on search filters should be done only when the user is logged-in and after the filter is saved as. Only then the URL of the RSS feed can be recognized by RSS readers (at least the popular Feedly and Inoreader). But even then, the RSS reader needs to support password protected feeds, and you have to enter your Moodle Tracker credintials in the RSS reader.

This is the RSS feed address that I got before I saved the filter:
https://tracker.moodle.org/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-rss/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=text+%7E+hebrew+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC&tempMax=1000
And this is the RSS feed address that I got after I saved the filter:
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Acqua Alta

by eSparkbiz Technologies Pvt Ltd. -

Hello, @Acqua Alta! To embed RSS feed, you should watch the video I am putting here. It is showing how to add moodle RSS feed.

In reply to eSparkbiz Technologies Pvt Ltd.

by Acqua Alta -
Hi Sagar,
Thanks for the reply. However please notice that I talked about creating an RSS feeds of Moodle Tracker (which would be used by me in an independent RSS reader), and not about embedding RSS feeds into Moodle.