Hide/Dock blocks missing after upgrade 3.5 > 3.7

Re: Hide/Dock blocks missing after upgrade 3.5 > 3.7

από Ray Hinton -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 1
Do you know if the Lambda theme has been specifically updated for Moodle 3.7? A lot changed with themes in 3.7. Clean is deprecated and replaced with a "Classic" theme. For me, when I use Boost in my 3.5.x and 3.6.x sites, I never see an option to hide a block (like the icons you see above). I have hiding and docking enabled for blocks at the site level.

You might be interested to read this forum thread about the plan for block docking in 3.7 onwards.

My guess is that Lambda was originally based on the Clean theme (which supported the dock and block hiding), and for 3.7, the developer updated it to be based on Boost or Classic. The changelog does not specifically mention Boost or Classic around this time period, so you may want to specifically check with the developer.

https://themeforest.net/item/lambda-responsive-moodle-theme/9442816#item-description__changelog

Cheers,
Ray
Σε απάντηση σε Ray Hinton

Re: Hide/Dock blocks missing after upgrade 3.5 > 3.7

από Adam Norwood -

Hi Ray

Thanks very much for your reply, very appreciated

The Lambda theme has a specific 3.7 release, and I've used their latest version of this when deploying the theme though I will certainly look into contacting them directly - The core theme it being based on changing could certainly explain why the functionality suddenly disappeared though! Good spot

Thanks again for your advice!

CoWCIT