Beating my head against the desk right now. Using Moodle 3.6.3 with Boost theme. Been trying for two days to get Face-to-Face sessions working with guest access. Have gone through every site admin setting I can find, including:
- Settings>Site administration>Plugins>Authentication>Manage authentication
- Settings>Site administration>Plugins>Enrollments>Guest access
- Settings>Site administration>Plugins>Enrollments>Manage enroll plugin
- Settings>Site administration>Users>Permissions>Define roles
- Settings>Site administration>Users>Permissions>User policies
I've set all courses to allow guests to view and enroll, system-wide by default. I've turned on auto-enroll. I've double-checked each FtF session and ensured that guest access is on. Guests system-wide have access to enroll in any session. Have set it so no password is required to enroll. There are no restrictions in place at the course, topic or session level. Guest access has never had a password requirement, so it seems unlikely that it has a corrupted password. Every time I click sign up for a session, I get, "Sorry, guests are not allowed to sign up for sessions."