Request to make working of text filters in dfWiki

Request to make working of text filters in dfWiki

by Ne Nashev -
Number of replies: 4
I have multimedia filter - but when i add swf-file to wiki and make attach:kit.swf link in page - i have just nothing - no movie, and no any link!

Glossary entries also staying not linked sad((

P.S.: Is it in your plans to make autolinking to dfWiki-pages from other texts in moodle?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ne Nashev

Re: Request to make working of text filters in dfWiki

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
that's odd, swf files should work...
and
yes, we'll use moodle autolinking soon
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

by Kristin Darken -
Question on the autolinking ... is there an easy way for dfwiki developers to make this feature optional at the wiki level (i.e. an option you select when you are setting up a new wiki in a course) instead of globally?
In reply to Kristin Darken

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I wouldn't do that. A global solution to configure it (per activity) should do the work, I think...thoughtful

Ideas?

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
the issue about this feature is the possible overlapping between autolinking and native dfwiki linking...tech problem?¿?
another way to look at it is that a wiki is a whole by itself, and that it should contain pages to all links without "noisy links" to another contexts within moodle...
Not everybody uses wikis alike... so I think that would be better to wait a litle, till the team has time ( now new developers are comming to the crew ) and we think about it, quietly.
Ciao