Custom certificate does not appear on My Certificate page after successful quiz

Custom certificate does not appear on My Certificate page after successful quiz

by Konrad Lorinczi -
Number of replies: 5

Using Moodle 3.5.1+ (Build: 20180810), mod_customcert v3.5.4 (2018051704)

Custom certificate does not appear on My Certificate page after a successful quiz.

It has a condition to do a specific quiz with 60% or more result, then the student gets the certificate. 
However after a successful quiz post, no new records are appearing on the My Certificate page or the mdl_customcert_issues table.

Anybody can answer why?
Is the certificate generation event based or it is collected by cron?

Thanks,
Konrad

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Konrad Lorinczi

Re: Custom certificate does not appear on My Certificate page after successful quiz

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Do you have the email to students option turned on? Otherwise, the students do have to manually click on the certificate to issue it...
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Custom certificate does not appear on My Certificate page after successful quiz

by Konrad Lorinczi -

No, I don't have the email to students option turned on. 

But the problem is, that no new certificate is appearing on My certificates page, even though the student filled the test with higher than 60% result, so he deserves the certificate. 

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
From the Student's view, when they complete the quiz, is the link to the certificate active? If the link is active, is the student instructed to click on the link and open their certificate?
In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by Konrad Lorinczi -

It's better to show you in screenshots what's happening.

See the attached screenshots.
The issues are not displaying on My certificates page, however I have successfully met the requirements and have multiple successful filled tests.

Attachment 20190614 18_30_01-Test.png
Attachment 20190614 18_31_18-My certificates.png

by Konrad Lorinczi -

And here is the 3rd attachment the Restrict Access part of CustomCert activity module edit page.

Attachment 20190614 19_04_40-Editing Custom certificate.png