Email link to feedback activity

Email link to feedback activity

by Dave Browning -
Number of replies: 0

I'm not sure if I'm using the best option in moodle to achieve what I want so feel free to offer other suggestions. 

I have a mentoring course that I'm developing and I want staff to be able to get feedback on how a pupil is doing from a number of other teachers. Thus I'm looking to use a feedback form and ideally I would like the mentor to be able to send a link to the feedback form to say 10 other members of staff. They will then be able to fill in and submit the form, ideally without having to login to moodle, and then the mentor will be able to view the overall results from all the teachers to get an idea of the areas where the pupil is struggling the most. 

Main questions I have are :

1. Is the feedback module the best route for this and if not what other suggestions do people have? 

2. Can I setup a way that a mentor can enter a number of email addresses and then hit submit to send a link to the feedback form to a number of members of staff? 

3. Can staff fill in the form without having to have a moodle account? 

4. Since this course will be used by a number of mentors each mentoring a different pupil is it possible for each mentor to see only the results of their feedback forms rather than the results for all pupils basically going into the same area? 

Thanks 

Average of ratings: -