How to remove feature "draft version of this text automatically restored"

How to remove feature "draft version of this text automatically restored"

by Sven Erlic -
Number of replies: 3

When I mark an assignment which previously failed, the submission window opens up and automatically restores the previous feedback and it displays the message "A draft version of this text automatically restored" (See picture below).

This feature is annoying and creates confusion. It also happens when I create Quiz questions when it automatically writes old questions where I am trying to write new one. Does anyone know how to remove this feature?

Attachment Draft version text restored.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sven Erlic

Re: How to remove feature "draft version of this text automatically restored"

by Azmat Ullah -
Picture of Plugin developers

Dear Sven,

Checkout autosave settings in Moodle such as quiz | autosaveperiod & editor_atto | autosavefrequency

In reply to Azmat Ullah

by Sven Erlic -

Thanks for your response but that is the wrong auto-save feature. It is not the one I am after. 

The "quiz | autosaveperiod & editor_atto | autosavefrequency" refers to how auto-save feature when conducting a quiz and auto-saves as you are writing so that your answers to do get lost but it does not have anything to do with the markers auto restore of old feedback comments.

Any other suggestions?

In reply to Sven Erlic

by J.W. Jessy Forsyth -

If you click "CANCEL" the draft will be deleted. If the page is simply closed and opened or refreshed, the draft version will continue to load until cancel is pressed.