Adding Multiple Resources At Once?

Adding Multiple Resources At Once?

by Richie Foreman -
Number of replies: 3
Hello there,

I work for a school district where we already have much of our content as word and power point files.  I have these files already on the server (and can access them via the file browser).  My problem is adding them onto the course as a resource.  The problem is that I have to do these files one-by-one-by-one-by-one.  Is there anyway to where I can do a bulk add on the resources at once?

Thanks,
O Richard Foreman
orforema@mpsaz.org
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richie Foreman

Re: Adding Multiple Resources At Once?

by Mike Jackson -

I don't have a solution to this problem, though I would like one! However, My work around has usually been to put all the files in a folder and then grant access to that folder as a directory resource. At other times, I have created a web page resource and made links to each file in the web page.

A bulk solution would be nice...

In reply to Mike Jackson

by Luke Bridges -
Not to bump an old thread but this would be possibly one of the most time saving features posssible
In reply to Luke Bridges

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Luke - you can zip/compress a folder full of resources and then upload that zipped folder and then  unzip online -then display  individually or the whole folder.