Show Code at the Report Table on Custom Certificate

Show Code at the Report Table on Custom Certificate

by Adan Garcia -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, I would love if the report table will show the code assigned to an issued certificate if it is possible, I think I remember the code was being shown as a column in the old certificate module and I miss that this code info come out as well when I ask to download the table as CSV. ¿Would be possible to add some code in the report_table.php to make the cert. code appear as a column? Thanks

My report table is showing: First Name/ Surname; Email Address; Institution; Awarded On; Download Icon; Delete Icon

report_table

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Adan Garcia

Re: Show Code at the Report Table on Custom Certificate

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Adan,

This used to be the case. However, I had our UX designer here at Moodle HQ review the plugin and she was not sure what the 'code' value was supposed to represent. I figured this would be the case for many users. However, you can still verify certificates with codes. That being said, perhaps there is merit in having the code column present. I have created https://github.com/markn86/moodle-mod_customcert/issues/268.

Regards,

Mark