Creating feedback for individual student evaluation

Creating feedback for individual student evaluation

by Kathryn Woodhead -
Number of replies: 1

Hello, I would like to set up the following if possible.

An instructor fills in a one feedback survey multiple times, to generate one response per student. E.g. the first question will ask please choose the student name from a drop down, and then they will answer multiple choice and text based answers about that student. They will repeat the feedback survey for all the students

What I would then like, is students to be able to access their own feedback and download it as a PDF. Their feedback needs to be private from other students.

Is there any way I can set this up? Even if there is a plugin that I can download. The main points are that the feedback must be able to be downloaded as a document (not excel) and must be private from other students.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kathryn Woodhead

Re: Creating feedback for individual student evaluation

by Teresa Fryer -

I am also very interested in the answer to this. I'd like to set up a standard template with questions that a facilitator will use to give feedback to each student but I'm not sure of the best way to do this. The feedback to individual students must stay confidential ie. other group members must not be able to view it.

Please if anyone can assist or give advice, it will be much appreciated.