Having issues installing Bigbluebutton on a moodle site

Having issues installing Bigbluebutton on a moodle site

by Raja Ahsaan Haider -
Number of replies: 3

Hi!

I'm having issues installing BigBlueButtonBN plugin (2.2.10 /2017101018) on moodle 3.6.2+ (Build: 20190201).

I tried installing direct from moodle directory, from my cp also uploading zip files it gives this message below:

"Exception - Call to undefined function uuid_make()"

I couldn't find what was wrong with this. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Raja  

Attachment sreen12.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Raja Ahsaan Haider

Re: Having issues installing Bigbluebutton on a moodle site

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers

I have no idea where that message is comming from. is this a fresh Moodle server? Are you able to install any other plugin?

There is no direct usage of that function from the plugin. It seems that it is called on the installation, but it should be the same problem for any other external plugin.

I tested with BigBlueButtonBN 2.2.10 (2017101018) on moodle 3.6.2+ (Build: 20190208)  but I was not able to reproduce it. Neither install nor update.

In reply to Jesus Federico

by Raja Ahsaan Haider -

Yes this is a new moodle site i just checked that i'm unable to download any plugin did download a theme and it worked. Also i couldn't find slash arguments in database under mdl_config

In reply to Raja Ahsaan Haider

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers

So the problem is in the permissions you have assigned to the plugin directory.

Try comparing the directories /theme/ and /mod/ and see what is different. I am sorry I can not be more specific but combinations for that can be like, a lot.

They may be even assigned to different user or group.

Good luck,

JF