Boost theme my courses in custom menu

Boost theme my courses in custom menu

by Theocharis Livieratos -
Number of replies: 4

Hello everybody, 

I been searching how to add my course in menu in boost theme.

I checked some threads and especially this https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Extending_the_theme_custom_menu but i could not make it work.

First of all i think that i am not using the correct file. The manual before says to add following code in the rendrers.php but i cant find this file in the boost theme. I found theme/boost/classes/output/core_renderer.php and i added the code but nothing happened. 

Is there anyone facing the same problem?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Theocharis Livieratos

Re: Boost theme my courses in custom menu

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Please kindly read the forum rules as any specific help here will depend on line numbers and they will be specific to the Moodle version.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Απάντηση: Re: Boost theme my courses in custom menu

Excuse me that was my first forum post. I am currently using moodle version 3.4.6

In reply to Theocharis Livieratos

Re: Απάντηση: Re: Boost theme my courses in custom menu

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

docs.moodle.org/dev/Extending_the_theme_custom_menu#Adding_the_My_Courses_branch is intended for custom / child themes.  In Boost just add the code to the top of 'render_custom_menu()' in '/theme/boost/classes/output/core_renderer.php'.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: Boost theme my courses in custom menu

Big thanks Gareth. This is the solution that finally worked form me.