help whit popover in theme essentials

help whit popover in theme essentials

by Javier Breton -
Number of replies: 11

I would really appreciate if some one know how i can apply this tool, i've has been work goo whit this theme but i have some issues whit this tool of boostrap

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Javier Breton

Re: help whit popover in theme essentials

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello,

I can see you need help with the Popovers when using the Essential theme, however you did not say which version of the Essential theme, or the version of Moodle you are using, as both of these are needed in order to help you.

Just so that I can get an idea of the Popovers you are talking about, am I right in thinking it is the User Tour you are having difficulty with? If so here is the latest document: https://docs.moodle.org/38/en/User_tours

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Javier Breton -

Many thanks, i'm working whit the Esentilas last version, in moodle 3.5. the problem is that i don't how activate the java's functions in the theme. i'm sorry for my english.

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

What version is the 'last' version please?

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Javier Breton -

version: 3.5.1.1

Thank you

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The current 'last' version is 3.5.1.2 and not 3.5.1.1.

Do you mean JavaScript instead of Java?

What exactly are you trying to do?

by Javier Breton -
I apologize for the lag in the conversation,

i' traying to include this , in a label:

<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-container="body" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="top" data-content="Descripción sobre los foros.">
  Popover on top
</button>
But isn't work.

i know that i have to activate some  function of java, by myself,  but i don't know how and where i should to do it.

by Gareth J Barnard -

Java or JavaScript?

by Javier Breton -

JavaScript, sorry,

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/components/popovers/

That explains what you need to do!

Cheers

Mary