Clean theme Question - images

Clean theme Question - images

by Paul Foley -
Number of replies: 4

Hi guys,

I'm going nuts trying to find where to change some graphics in the clean theme.

If you look at the website liquex.org and scroll to the bottom there are "Our Top Instructors" - and all of them are the guy that came with the template (Will - shown in the attached image).

Can anyone tell me where I can change these images (and the associated text) - My developer has gone on holiday and of course now is the time when I suddenly find I don't know where to change it.

thanks in advance,

Paul.

Attachment willard.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Foley

Re: Clean theme Question -

by Paul Foley -

I found the answer to my question.

In reply to Paul Foley

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

And for the benefit of all, what is the answer please?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Obviously he was looking in the Clean theme settings and NOT the EGuru theme settings...!!!

I am sure this has happened to the best of us...lol

M

In reply to Paul Foley

Re: Clean theme Question - images

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

That's the eGuru not the Clean theme!  I think you're running Moodle 3.1 (because of 'XMLDB PATH="lib/db" VERSION="20160404"' in lib/db/install.xml).