Month from Date in another language

Re: Month from Date in another language

av Health Nexus -
Galle vástádusa: 0

Actually I need to correct that - it's not the previous version of the certificate but rather the server it's installed to.  On our live server which is shared hosting the old certificate changes the language of the month depending on the language the user has selected.  But on our local sandbox or staging server neither the old nor the new certificate module will change the name of the month from English to the user's selected language even though it seems like the whole rest of the Moodle GUI changes language.  I just scoured all the questions in this forum to find posts sprinkled around it stating the same issue in different languages and no one has come up with any kind of response thus far.

I wonder what configuration in the OS or MySQL server is required to make the month names change language in accordance with the user's chosen Moodle language preference?  Any ideas would be appreciated even if you're not sure it will work I'd sure like some pointers on things I can check on since I'm otherwise out of ideas at this point.