Export of selected quiz attempts

Export of selected quiz attempts

by Paul K -
Number of replies: 4

I got an information from one of our lecturer, that the current quiz version in Moodle 3.5.2 doesn't allow him to download selected quiz results from the Results -> Grades list. I'm not able to check and compare it with the previous Moodle version, which we have used in the last semester (v. 3.2). Based on the lecturer's comments, it is not possible anymore to download selected or single quiz results of particular students.

Could you confirm this missing option, and if so is there any way to enable this function again?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul K

Re: Export of selected quiz attempts

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You can still download responses. I don't think this behaviour has changed. You can see it work at https://qa.moodle.net/mod/quiz/report.php?id=30&mode=responses. (I hope I understood the question correctly.)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Paul K -

I can download responses, but not single response or only selected by the lecturer responses. Honestly I don't know whether this has been changed after the upgrade, but based on the lecturer opinion it was possible in the Moodle v. 3.2.

In reply to Paul K

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Paul,

Just checked and the response download in Moodle 3.2 works just like Moodle 3.5.2. The only way to get a download of a single user is to use groups with only one user in each group.

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
In reply to AL Rachels

by Paul K -

Thanks Al, I will contact the lecturer to figure out the problem. Thank you for checking this.

Best regards

Paul