Cannot see admin options on mobile?

Cannot see admin options on mobile?

by Christos Savva -
Number of replies: 1

I am really sorry if this was answered before, but I dont seem to be able to find a solution for this.

When I login to my Moodle instance using the Mobile App, there is no way for me to execute admin tasks.

For example I am trying to Browse list of users and see courses that I am not enrolled in but I cant find a way to navigate to those options.

Am i doing something wrong or this is by design?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christos Savva

Re: Cannot see admin options on mobile?

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Christos,

the app doesn't support all the features of Moodle web, we keep adding some of them. We don't support most of the admin options, we focus on supporting student features.

The only way to search users in the site is to go to Messaging > Contacts and search for them, there is no way to browse all the users.

Regarding courses, the only way to view all the courses is by adding the "Available courses" option in the Site Home. Then the app will display that option that allows you to browser all courses, but you won't be able to manage them.

Kind regards,

Dani