[Campus Theme] Icons disappeared in Gradebook Setup after upgrade to Moodle v.3.5

[Campus Theme] Icons disappeared in Gradebook Setup after upgrade to Moodle v.3.5

by Paul Martin -
Number of replies: 2

Moodle Version: Moodle 3.5.2 (Build: 20180910)

Theme: Campus (v3.5.0.1)

Before PicScreenshot of gradebook setup prior to upgrading to v3.5

After picScreenshot of gradebook setup after upgrading to v3.5

I have tried both the "master" and the "MOODLE_34_STABLE" branches found here: https://github.com/dasistwas/moodle-theme_campus.  Both with the same results.  I also removed any/all CSS additions in case I had inadvertently caused this myself to no avail.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Martin

Re: [Campus Theme] Icons disappeared in Gradebook Setup after upgrade to Moodle v.3.5

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Ok, I've tried to replicate and whilst the icons are not there, this is also true of other themes including core ones.  Thus this is a functional difference between Moodle 3.4 and 3.5 and not a theme specific issue.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Paul Martin

Re: [Campus Theme] Icons disappeared in Gradebook Setup after upgrade to Moodle v.3.5

by Daniel Tome Fernandez -

Hi all,

We had the same problem and we figured it out how to show back images. On MDL-36255 they added a format_string() function to the name of grade. This function strips all html tags if you have the formatstringstriptags setting enabled. If you disable this setting, you'll see it again in your gradebook. 

Theme: Boost

Moodle version: Moodle  3.4.5+ (Build: 20180927)