I'm currently looking for an LMS or something similar that satisfies the below requirements. If you could let me know if Moodle satisfies all or any of the below that would be great thanks.
I do not have Moodle at present so I would be buying it if it does. We currently operate on Windows 7.
1. Online system where warehouse SOP’s are stored/recorded and can be tested to show an understanding of them
2. Between 60 – 100 users
3. Individual logins – not all with Fyffes email address, most will be personal.
4. Ability to schedule trainings for people and send out links to training automatically via email
5. Upload historical data onto system to keep track of what has been done to date. Pre system.
6. Ability to record training sessions not performed online such as Forklift licence or manual handling
7. Quiz facility where we can assess people individually and prove they have an understanding of the material
8. Range of reporting facilities such as by individual, by group or by status (completed training or incomplete).