Activity Completion does not work

Activity Completion does not work

by Karl Porquiado -
Number of replies: 2

I set a quiz activity with an Activity Completion with only "Require view" as the only condition for completion (see QuizSetting.jpg image).
I also have set the corresponding course's  Completion Tracking to "Yes" (see CourseSettings.jpg image).
I also have enabled the site's Completion Tracking (see SiteSettings.jpg image).

However when the students attempted to take the quiz (and completed the attempt), the activity was not completed - progress icon was not checked.

what could be the problem why the quiz activity was not completed?

Attachment CourseSettings.JPG
Attachment QuizSettings.JPG
Attachment SiteSettings.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Karl Porquiado

Re: Activity Completion does not work

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Do other activity completion settings work as normal? You also have "all available attempts completed" ticked. How many available attempts do the students have?

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Activity Completion does not work

by Karl Porquiado -

Hello.

Thanks for taking time to reply.

Actually I'm only trying the quiz activity for now, and none of any combinations of the activity completion settings have worked.

The "all available attempts completed"  is actually disabled. I could not change its value unless I enable "Student must receive a grade to complete this activity" and "Require passing grade".  I have set "Attempts allowed" to "Unlimited". I meant for this quiz to be taken daily hence i set it to unlimited and completion settings to only when the student has viewed the activity.