Mobile App not compatible with 3.5.1 Book module

Mobile App not compatible with 3.5.1 Book module

by James Asante -
Number of replies: 4

Has anyone else realized that the Mobile App is not compatible with 3.5.1 Book module?

Regards

James

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Asante

Re: Mobile App not compatible with 3.5.1 Book module

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi James,

what do you mean when you say that it's "not compatible"? Can you please explain the problem you're facing?

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by James Asante -

When I click on a book, I get the error below:

Error

Object [object NodeList] has no method 'forEach'

My phone is Andriod.

James

In reply to James Asante

by Daniell Goodin -

I have seen this error on a few other items but book module is working for me 3.5.1 on a new development install.

I have imported my full course of code that I use and it has a ton of books in it as I save all my testing into seperate book pages so I can refer to them and pull out testing to a "Final" book set for use..

A lot of these books are for testing the embedded content from different sources..and thus if there was a problem with conflicting codes I would see it..

I suggest you do a clean cache on the app.. and or reinstall the app and try the site again.

On that note.. is there a page on expected new Android releases?

In reply to James Asante

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks James,

that's a bug in the app, we're aware of it and we're working on fixing it for the next release of the app. Thank you for reporting it.

Kind regards,

Dani