Teacher role cannot view number of enties

Teacher role cannot view number of enties

by Tanveer Bhimani -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I am wondering if someone has come across this issue. Using the Activities block, if I access the Journal page, it gets me to a page where all instances of the Journal Activity in the course are listed.  Under the Teacher role, the Journal page shows 0 journal entries by students. But, if I am logged in as admin it shows that there are journal entries and I can view them. Teacher role can view the Journal entries but it always says reflects as '0 entries' on the page that lists all Journal instances. 

We are on Moodle 3.4. Appreciate any help... 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tanveer Bhimani

Re: Teacher role cannot view number of enties

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Tanveer,

I hope you are still monitoring this forum and I am sorry that this is almost a year late. Are you still experiencing this problem?  I just realized I was doing some development work in a Moodle 3.4 when I happended to read your post. Since I am in Moodle 3.4.9 I checked and can say that my teacher account does see the number of journal entries and the admin account sees them too.