Mobile app not showing completion of SCORM activity

Mobile app not showing completion of SCORM activity

by Fabio G -
Number of replies: 7

Hello guys,

I am playing with the mobile app (both current released on Play Store and new 3.5).

I have a course that only contains a SCORM with a single SCO inside. To make things easy, the course has only one lesson and one page, so as soon as I access the first page the course gets completed.

My problem is that when I access the course by the mobile app and I complete the SCORM, I don't see the activity completed. If I access the same course from the web site instead, then I see the completion on both on the web and the mobile app.

On the mobile, I don't see the completion even if I force the sync from the settings.

Is there any settings I am missing?

Many thanks, cheers Fabio.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fabio G

Re: Mobile app not showing completion of SCORM activity

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Fabio,

sorry for the delay in answering, it's been some crazy months lately.

Can you tell me how you've configured the "Activity completion" of that SCORM? Let's see if I can reproduce the issue.

Cheers,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Lucas Pose -

Hello, I have the same issue. As for my SCORM finalization settings, the only requirement is that the student must see the activity. No score, or status needed.

In reply to Lucas Pose

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Lucas,

which Moodle version are you using?

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Lucas Pose -

Hi Dani, 

Im using my own version of Moodle Mobile v3.5.0 (3501). I have made no changes in JS code, only css and some assets like splash screen. 

In reply to Lucas Pose

by Dani Palou -

Hi Lucas,

can you check if you have the same problem using the official Moodle app? Latest version is 3.5.2, maybe you need to update your app.

Kind regards,

Dani

In reply to Dani Palou

by Tim Lewis -
Hi all,

Did this end up getting resolved? I'm having exactly the same problem, using latest version of Moodle Mobile. Grateful if anyone has an update.

Thanks,

Tim
In reply to Tim Lewis

by Isabel Renedo -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi Tim,

We see that you are already wrote to https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MOBILE-2179. As you can see we were able to reproduce it, and we opened a new issue to study it here: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MOBILE-3126. If you want to receive automatic updates please become a watcher of that issue.

Kind regards,

Isabel