Redirecting to next lesson

Re: Redirecting to next lesson

by Dan Marsden -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jeff, 

that's not something that is currently supported but it is something I'd like to implement one day - feel free to add your vote to: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-61677

If you need it faster and you are able to provide some funding to complete that work you might consider contracting your local Moodle Partner to develop a patch that does this and submit it to Moodle core for a future release.

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Redirecting to next lesson

by Travis Mitchell -

FWIW - I have tried to hardcode the URL for the next activity into the SCORM package and it treats the area the SCORM package displays like an iFrame and opens the next activity as a window within a window:

"Getting Started" is the first SCORM activity and "BUILDER SMS" is the second. I have tried relative links and absolute links from the SCORM to the second activity and both do this window within a window thing.

Also, if I tell the SCORM package to "Exit Course" instead of "Jump to URL" I then get a message from Moodle that the activity has ended and the user may close the window, but I am not opening the SCORM in a new window. I am opening it within the same browser window because too many of our learners were getting confused by having new windows open for every SCORM package.