Testing multi-tenancy Office 365

Testing multi-tenancy Office 365

ໂດຍ Chris Baldwin -
ຈຳນວນການຕອບກັບ: 4

Hi all

First, a bit of context, then my question.

I work for a group of schools which has a couple of group-wide Moodle installations. We use Office 365/Azure Active Directory for identity management. Each school in our group has a separate tenant in Office 365/Azure AD.

I'm trying to set up a testing environment in Azure AD to test out the O365 plugins on our staging environment.

When I get to "Step 3/3: Admin consent & additional information" of the Office 365 plugin setup, I click the link, it takes me to the O365 signin page, I click to sign in but nothing happens - the signin page stays on 'pick an account' - if I click the account that I set up as admin of Azure (free trial account) the page either just reloads, saying that I am signed in.

Anyone else had this issue? I'm currently using my personal old hotmail account for this - I guess it might be worth setting up a new trial O365 account. Any other thoughts?

Cheers

Chris

ການຈັດອັນດັບສະເລ່ຍ: -
ໃນການຕອບກັບຫາ Chris Baldwin

Re: Testing multi-tenancy Office 365

ໂດຍ Chris Baldwin -

Ok, so I answered my own question - setting up a clean O365 test account worked.

I'm now trying to test the multi tenant options - when I click on Multitenancy, I always get 'Please complete the plugin setup process before adding additional tenants.' Even though the plugin is set up and syncing correctly. Any ideas?

ໂດຍ Chris Baldwin -

Bumping this - any ideas as to why I'm always getting "Please complete the plugin setup process before adding additional tenants." Even though it is set up correctly?

ໂດຍ Zion Brewer -

Hi Chris,

If it's okay with you, we'd like to move the discussion to the GitHub issue you raised at https://github.com/Microsoft/o365-moodle/issues/247.

Thank you,

Zion Brewer