Moodle documentation: Where is the documentation?????????

Moodle documentation: Where is the documentation?????????

by N Hansen -
Number of replies: 7
I know there is now a Moodle wiki with documentation in it. I have even visited it through links elsewhere in the forums. However, it obviously is buried somewhere not so obvious as now that I want to look up something in it, I can't seem to find it anywhere. This needs to be put somewhere front and center where people can find it or else it is useless.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to N Hansen

Re: Moodle documentation: Where is the documentation?????????

by A. T. Wyatt -
Yes, this is true!  But I think the link needs to be MUCH more obvious.  Maybe on the front page somewhere very visible.  I think it is/will be an excellent resource, but it is much too hard to find.

atw
In reply to N Hansen

by Faustino Piedra -

N Hansen.

Perhaps my question it is not so good, but is my main problem, in fact, I have to questions.

first. How much is it for each student? because we are trying to start with a Master Degree e-learning program, and We can not do it.

second. How do I can do to start using moodle, if, first, I like to try and understand moodle?

If you can help me, please do it, and forgive my english, I´m mexican. I´m postdegree programs coordinator of Centro Universitario Español

Thanks   

Faustino Piedra

In reply to Faustino Piedra

by Just H -
Hi Faustino and welcome to Moodle I'll try to answer your questions as I understand them, even if I misunderstand it may help in clarifying what you are asking smile

first. How much is it for each student? because we are trying to start with a Master Degree e-learning program, and We can not do it.

If by "how much" you mean money, there is no cost (unles you are wanting to set up a commercial site and sell courses in which case the cost will be up to you to decide). Moodle is Open Source and therefore free to use.

second. How do I can do to start using moodle, if, first, I like to try and understand moodle?

Best way to begin is just download it here and start playing with it. Have a look through the demo course here to get a broad idea of how things work. Then have a look around this site in general for a wealth of information. I'm sure you'll find Moodle very easy to use when you get into it and there are always people willing to help in the forums.

Good luck smile

Harry
In reply to Just H

by Faustino Piedra -

Dear Harry

Thanks a lot, because you understand very well my poor english, now I´ll try to do what you say, thanks again and please receive a big hug.

Sincerely

Faustino

In reply to Faustino Piedra

by Just H -
Glad I could be of help smile

And always remember, even if you have to say something a couple of times in English to get your point across - at least you can speak more than one language to a given level. Sadly, a lot of native English speakers (myself included) can't speak another language.

Regards
H