Translation into Catalan needed for the Moodle plugin StudentQuiz

Translation into Catalan needed for the Moodle plugin StudentQuiz

per Frank Koch -
Nombre de respostes: 2

Dear Catalan speaking Moodlers

There will be a MoodleMoot in Barcelona in June 2018. Martin Dougiamas encouraged me to come and to present the Moodle Plugin StudentQuiz that we created at the University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil/Suiza. The translation into Castellano is already done, but I think that Barcelona would welcome a Catalan user interface. It's 200+ strings and I very much hope that someone from your community could help on the translation.

StudentQuiz exists since April 2016 and is used by ~200 schools already. We're getting very positive feedback and I am quite sure that StudentQuiz will find many new Iberian users. All stings are maintained in AMOS and Catalan could be entered there. Please help StudentQuiz such that StudentQuiz can help your teachers and students.

Hope to meet you soon
Frank

En resposta a Frank Koch

Re: Translation into Catalan needed for the Moodle plugin StudentQuiz

per Laia Joana Canet -

Hi Frank,

Thank you for creating the StudentQuiz plugin, it's really interesting and it opens up new ways of collaboration among the students! I'm sure many teachers will find your plugin very interesting!

By the way, I have already started translating the English strings into Catalan. I hope they all are finished on time. Unfortunately, I will not have enough time to translate the documentation.

Wishing to attend to your presentation in Barcelona,

Laia

PD. Si algú vol col·laborar contacteu amb mi Complicitat

En resposta a Laia Joana Canet

Re: Translation into Catalan needed for the Moodle plugin StudentQuiz

per Frank Koch -

Hola Laia

Thank you very much for your great help. I'm so happy that StudentQuiz is now available in Catalan as well. Your help came just in time for the Moodle Moot Barcelona next week. I hope to see you there. Have a great Sant Juan.

Best regards,
Frank