Dropbox: PHP catchable fatal error

Dropbox: PHP catchable fatal error

by Bill White -
Number of replies: 1

Recently I wanted to edit some questions in my Question bank and needed to link to some audio files in Dropbox, so when I went to edit the questions and link to the files in Dropbox I get the following message.

"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error"

I have been using Dropbox for years and have upgraded to the APIv2. I have backed up and reinstalled Moodle 3.4.1 also I did a complete reconfiguration on my server to make sure they weren't any legacy issues.

Here is a dump from the debugging mode:

Debug info:

Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string Error code: codingerror

* line 412 of /lib/setuplib.php: coding_exception thrown

* line 201 of /repository/dropbox/classes/dropbox.php: call to default_error_handler()

* line 114 of /repository/dropbox/classes/dropbox.php: call to repository_dropbox\dropbox->check_and_handle_api_errors()

* line 319 of /repository/dropbox/classes/dropbox.php: call to repository_dropbox\dropbox->fetch_dropbox_data()

* line 352 of /repository/dropbox/lib.php: call to repository_dropbox\dropbox->get_file_share_info()

* line 407 of /repository/dropbox/lib.php: call to repository_dropbox->fix_old_style_reference()

* line 203 of /repository/dropbox/lib.php: call to repository_dropbox->unpack_reference()

* line 177 of /repository/repository_ajax.php: call to repository_dropbox->get_link()

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. 

I did submit to the tracker as well, but they have deemed it not important and haven't assigned anyone to it yet, and it has been a week.

Average of ratings: -