Recently I wanted to edit some questions in my Question bank and needed to link to some audio files in Dropbox, so when I went to edit the questions and link to the files in Dropbox I get the following message.
"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error"
I have been using Dropbox for years and have upgraded to the APIv2. I have backed up and reinstalled Moodle 3.4.1 also I did a complete reconfiguration on my server to make sure they weren't any legacy issues.
Here is a dump from the debugging mode:
Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string Error code: codingerror
* line 412 of /lib/setuplib.php: coding_exception thrown
* line 201 of /repository/dropbox/classes/dropbox.php: call to default_error_handler()
* line 114 of /repository/dropbox/classes/dropbox.php: call to repository_dropbox\dropbox->check_and_handle_api_errors()
* line 319 of /repository/dropbox/classes/dropbox.php: call to repository_dropbox\dropbox->fetch_dropbox_data()
* line 352 of /repository/dropbox/lib.php: call to repository_dropbox\dropbox->get_file_share_info()
* line 407 of /repository/dropbox/lib.php: call to repository_dropbox->fix_old_style_reference()
* line 203 of /repository/dropbox/lib.php: call to repository_dropbox->unpack_reference()
* line 177 of /repository/repository_ajax.php: call to repository_dropbox->get_link()Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I did submit to the tracker as well, but they have deemed it not important and haven't assigned anyone to it yet, and it has been a week.