input to the Certficate from a different source

input to the Certficate from a different source

by Ta Mo -
Number of replies: 3

I'd like to have the Certificate to get the data about attendance from a different table which is in the data base.

Should I change the code  ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ta Mo

Re: input to the Certficate from a different source

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If you are using the custom certificate then I would suggest creating another element you can add to the certificate that displays this data.

In reply to Mark Nelson

by Ta Mo -

Thank you Mark for you kind attention. 

Do you mean that the possibility to add an element to the certificate that gets values from a speficic table of the Moodle DB is already present in the original plug so I can do it when I add the rest of the elements or that I should create a piece of code (sql, queries, ecc...) on purpose?

In reply to Ta Mo

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You will have to create a new element (located in mod/customcert/element) and add your logic there. It would be great if there was a dev document I could link you to but it doesn't exist. sad