Matrix type survey similar to Qualtrics

Matrix type survey similar to Qualtrics

د Guillaume Durand لخوا -
د ځوابونو شمیر: 3

Hello everyone,

I came accross Moodle recently, and I am trying to customize it for my small psychometric company. While I have a few tests which are multiple choices, most of my tests are survey type. I looked at different pluggins, and I wasn't able to find anything that would do both the matrix Likert scale from a user point of view (Attachment 2) and that would allow reverse coded items within the same matrix block (attachment 1). If anyone can redirect me to a pluggin which can do those two things, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Attachment Attachment 1.png
Attachment Attachment 2.png
د درجې بندۍ اوسط:  -
In reply to Guillaume Durand

Re: Matrix type survey similar to Qualtrics

د AL Rachels لخوا -
د Core developers انځور د Particularly helpful Moodlers انځور د Plugin developers انځور د Testers انځور

Hi Guillaume,

If you install and use the Questionnaire activity, it is easy to do, "matrix Likert scale from a user point of view (Attachment 2)."

I am not sure what you mean by, "and that would allow reverse coded items within the same matrix block (attachment 1)." If you mean that you want to use points, then yes you can also do that with Questionnaire. I don't know of a way to have the number values show in the answer box, but the value for each can be set.

In reply to AL Rachels

Re: Matrix type survey similar to Qualtrics

د Guillaume Durand لخوا -

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I have been playing with Questionnaire for a while, but I haven't manage to have reverse coded items within the same matrix. For instance, if I have a questionnaire on happiness, rated from Strongly disagree (1) to strongly agree (6), and my items are:

I am happy

I am sad

I am content

I am depressed

I would like items 2 and 4 to be reverse coded so the total score can lead to a happiness score, but I haven't manage to do it without putting all the positive items in one question and the negative items in a second question (which is not very convenient).