next page

next page

by Hans Nijtmans -
Number of replies: 6

i've completed the moodle course for beginners en copied my study-course to my own provider site (antagonist)

all is working well, exept the buttons for going to next page do not appear

i've tried evertything i.e. different theme

i use BOOST and the latest Moodle version

this is what i'm missing: 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hans Nijtmans

Re: next page

by Mary Cooch -
Documentation writersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Moodle HQನ ಚಿತ್ರ Particularly helpful Moodlersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Testersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Translatorsನ ಚಿತ್ರ

Hello. Just to let you know I moved your post to the General help forum as I think it fits better there. By "moodle course for beginners" I assume you mean the recent Learn Moodle 3.4 Basics MOOC? If so, then I suggest you cannot see the links in your own site because either (1) your site is NOT running 3.4 the latest version, or (2) you have a theme that doesn't show these links.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Hans Nijtmans -

Thank you

Yes that course..learned alot ?

I have the latest version of moodle en i use BOOST

I have tried everything...i think it is something in the settings but i cannot find this place

It's a mystery 

by Rick Jerz -
Particularly helpful Moodlersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Testersನ ಚಿತ್ರ

You might need to tell us a little more, even if Mary knows exactly what you mean.

On your moodle, do all other course's "next page" work?

Where do you host your Moodle?  Consider going into Admin, Server, Environment and verify that you are getting all OK's.  What do you see?

by Mary Cooch -
Documentation writersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Moodle HQನ ಚಿತ್ರ Particularly helpful Moodlersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Testersನ ಚಿತ್ರ Translatorsನ ಚಿತ್ರ

What course format are you using? Can you post a screenshot of the difference in display in your course that you have you uploaded to your antagonist site, how it is not the same as on MoodleCloud?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Hans Nijtmans -

Thank you all for the advises

I have got earlier a message from antagonist that moodle had a update

I pressumesd the update went welland didnt check

Now i look to make sure and there was a message that the update had not succeeded

Perhaps this is the problem

I must install moodle again and see if de next page function is back

Hope so...

Again thank you all for your quick and kind help

Hans

by Mary Cooch -

Thanks for getting back to us with the current situation Hans