H5P on Moodle App

Re: H5P on Moodle App

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 9
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Yesterday this message was posted on the H5P forums at https://h5p.org/comment/26435#comment-26435

"Good news! H5P for Moodle Mobile has been released. However the offline mode is not yet avaible but it is coming soon.

-BV52"

On my local Moodle test site i have the latest H5P version 1.17.2 dated 2019031301 and I can see in its folder that mobile is enabled.

To test it I use the moodle mobile test site at https://mobileapp.moodledemo.net/

Indeed the H5P activities I created do not display the icon meaning that these activities are only available by going to the site itself.So I should be able to display my H5P activity in the mobile app.

However, when I click on the link to the H5P activity I get this error message:

This site is not configured properly for displaying mobile H5P content. Please contact a site administrator.

What am I missing?

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Any update on this issue?

by Stefan Roder -

Hi everybody,

we are also interested in this. We have almost the same configuration and our H5P content will not show inside the App. It's giving us the same message (...not configured properly) or just stays blank.

Our H5P content is embedded into a lesson and "hidden but available".

Is there a certain permission needed for the users?

Latest Moodle version, plugin version 1.17.2 and App version 3.62

Best regards from Hamburg,

Stefan

In reply to Stefan Roder

by Elton LaClare -
Stefan, 

Did you try doing this...

Site administration -> Security -> HTTP security -> Allow frame embedding

I was having troubles similar to what you described until I changed this setting.

In reply to Elton LaClare

by Stefan Roder -

Hi Elton

Thank you so much for this information - that did the trick! It works now at least for the mobile app on ios 11. Still doesn't show content on ios 7 and android (using an older version). Is there a list around of all supported operating systems?

Kind regards from Hamburg,

Stefan

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Stefan Roder

by Chris Canning -
I still can't get it to work. It must be to do with the SMART device OS or my Moodle version. I have iframe embedding switched on, but still no luck. I need to find someone in my organisation with iOS 11 to test it out for me!

Moodle version: 3.4

H5p version: 1.17.2

iFrame embedding: enabled

App version: 3.6.1

SMART OS: Android 7 (nougat)

Chris 

In reply to Chris Canning

by Chris Canning -

Hi all,

I've now tried accessing H5p with a SMART device running iOS 12. Still no luck. 

It might be something to do with our Moodle version (3.4)

I'll be updating to 3.6 in July, so I'll reply again in a few months!

Thanks

Chris

In reply to Chris Canning

by priya singh -

nice sir , 

thanks for comments and i will waiting your next post....

Attachment 20190320124146.jpg
In reply to Elton LaClare

by Sya Rahim -

Dear Elton, 

Thank you for the reply. It worked!

Thanks again. 

by Nilesh Pathade -

I am interested to see H5P on moodle mobile app. 

I use 3.5 moodle, and updated moodle mobile app which i install from play store (android)

Is still not working form me showing me 

Your organisation installed a plugin that is not yet supported.

Contact the site administrator and tell them you want to use this activity with the Moodle Mobile app.

You can still use it using your device's web browser.

Please update on