External Authentication Login Issue

Re: External Authentication Login Issue

by Lokesh waran -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Everyone - I am facing similar issue, but getting some different error.  I have setup Moodle 3.4 with IIS server.. Following are my configurations.

--Windows Server 2012 R2

-- IIS Server 8

-- Moodle 3.4

-- Php 7.0

I have setup LDAP & connection is successfull, but due to some restrictions in my network they are not allowing personal information to be retrieved from LDAP server. So when users login(for the first time), it is asking for profile information to be updated.  If number of users are less, then this can be handled.. But we have some 4k users and we need to handle this in automated way.

What steps we took?

------------------------------

1) We tried to connect with View table from Oracle 11g db & access that view table, in order to allow users successful moodle Login. But we are getting "Missing extension for Native" error. We ensured that, extensions are enabled in Php.INI & IIS server has been restarted., but no luck. 

After we enabled that OCi8.dll in Php.ini , we are getting below error " The Procedure Entry point OCIstmtgetNextResult could not be located in the dynamic link library PHP_OCi8_12c.dll"

So bit confused, we have given all parameters with relevant to 11g database, but we have Php_oci8_12c.dll extensions in php.ini. is this something wrong?. please advise... We are new to moodle community so if there is any other way I should post this queries, please guide.

thanks much in advance..