Backing up Moodle Course

Backing up Moodle Course

by Armando Silva -
Number of replies: 0

Moodle 3.4

Good morning. When I use the backup course ui to back up my course I receive this message:

failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/moodle/backup/cc/cc_lib/cc_utils.php on line 181

Exception - Unable to copy files!

More information about this error

×Debug info: 
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
×Stack trace:
  • line 182 of /backup/cc/cc_lib/cc_utils.php: RuntimeException thrown
  • line 218 of /backup/cc/cc_lib/cc_utils.php: call to cc_helpers::add_files()
  • line 40 of /backup/cc/cc_lib/cc_converter_resource.php: call to cc_helpers::handle_resource_content()
  • line 168 of /backup/cc/cc_lib/cc_convert_moodle2.php: call to cc_converter_resource->convert()
  • line 121 of /backup/cc/cc_lib/cc_convert_moodle2.php: call to cc_convert_moodle2::process_sequence()
  • line 146 of /backup/converter/imscc11/backuplib.php: call to cc_convert_moodle2::convert()
  • line 34 of /backup/util/plan/backup_execution_step.class.php: call to imscc11_backup_convert->define_execution()
  • line 181 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to backup_execution_step->execute()
  • line 178 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
  • line 120 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
  • line 322 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->execute()
  • line 136 of /backup/util/ui/backup_ui.class.php: call to backup_controller->execute_plan()
  • line 142 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_ui->execute()
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the proper direction to know which files is causing this or what is causing this? Thank you.
Average of ratings: -