Imagen not shown in scorm

Imagen not shown in scorm

by JOSE MANUEL RODRIGO -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

We have  Moodle 2.9,  in which if we upload scorms made with Articulate, everything is correct except the images, that do not appear. The error that appears in the logs is:

"File does not exist: /var/www/vhosts/domain/httpdocs/6rh28CrlDOa_80_DX342_DY342_CX256_CY84.jpg, referer: http: //domain/pathmoodle/pluginfile.php/29556/mod_scorm/content/1/index_lms_html5. html"

We have tested with another Moodle 2.9 duplicated of the ours, in the same server, but in another domain and the scorms work perfectly and the images look good, so we that the problem is not the scorm or the server. We have compared the PHP parameters of both domains and they are the same.

Any ideas about this error?

A greeting.

Joe.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to JOSE MANUEL RODRIGO

Re: Imagen not shown in scorm

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

HI Jose,
open the content/1/index_lms_html5.html file in a text editor and search for 6rh28CrlDOa_80_DX342_DY342_CX256_CY84.jpg: I'm guessing it has been coded using a "/" when describing its path; fix it according with the relative path where that image has been included in the SCORM package.

HTH,
Matteo

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

Re: Image not shown in scorm

by JOSE MANUEL RODRIGO -

Hi Matteo,

I don't find the image in the code of the file index_lms_html5.html , but i don't think that the problem could be the path in the code beacouse the same scorm in other Moodle in other domain Works well. Any other idea? 

The reason could be the path, as you say, but not by the code of the scorm, maybe for some parameter PHP or domain, but i don't know which could be? Any idea?

Thanks.

In reply to JOSE MANUEL RODRIGO

Re: Image not shown in scorm

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Jose,
the "referer" tells about the SCORM content so it is "called" from an HTML belonging to the SCORM package:

the same scorm in other Moodle in other domain Works well

Check into your web server logs for the same image name and look at the root folder of the "other domain" if someone published that image e.g. to avoid HTTP 404 errors in those logs.

Could you share a "guest account" via PM? I could search for it, spare time permitted.

HTH,
Matteo