Upload Attendance Data

Upload Attendance Data

by Nanda Yuvaraj -
Number of replies: 3

Few of teachers didn’t mark the attendance for few days..

I have 102 attendance activities.

I want to upload the attendance data for previous days for a month so that parents Willa see the correct data. Can you please tell if there’s an option for this.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nanda Yuvaraj

Re: Upload Attendance Data

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Unfortunately this is not something that is currently supported - you might want to monitor the feature request for this feature here:
https://github.com/danmarsden/moodle-mod_attendance/issues/189

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Nanda Yuvaraj -

Is there any way to get this option? Because we are in urgent need of this .. As this is a bottle neck for launching the lms to our parents.

We are also ready to support the developer regarding this from our side for the import function.

In reply to Nanda Yuvaraj

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
sure - drop me a private message and I can provide information on our rates (I work for the Moodle Partner Catalyst IT)