hide past attendence

hide past attendence

by khan jee -
Number of replies: 6

teacher can not able to change past attendence.. help please its urgent.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to khan jee

Re: hide past attendence

by William Stewart -

Set the start date of the course to be accurate. A correct start date will hide past attendance sessions.

In reply to khan jee

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

you haven't really given us much information to go on here so it's hard to understand what exactly you are trying to achieve - sometimes screenshots can help - even if they are in a different language, it helps us to get a better understanding of the problem.

I think what you are reporting is that you have a teacher that has already taken the attendance for a session and they are trying to update the attendance but can't?

Usually by default the attendance plugin is configured so that teachers can update the attendance after it has already been taken but if you have customised the roles in your site you may not have given your teachers the capability "mod/attendance:changeattendances" - if you give them this capability they should be able to update the attendance within a session that has already been taken.

If that is not the issue you are struggling with (and William's response above doesn't help either) - please provide more information, screenshots, describing what your teachers see and what they are trying to do.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

by khan jee -
Hello,

As you can see in image Teacher take attendence on Thrusday now Teacher  want to update yestarday class attendence but its locked from administrator because teacher can only update attendence of current date..

Attachment Attendence.jpg
In reply to khan jee

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Why is it urgent?

In reply to Marcus Green

by khan jee -

because i am implementing moodle in University and its a requirment from client and they want it today so that's why its urgent.

In reply to khan jee

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

did you read my post above? - the 3rd paragraph in my post above might give you some big clues.

I've also deleted the duplicate post you just created in the attendance forum - I suspect someone else might also delete the 2nd post you have made in the general help forum here and might even move this particular thread to the attendance forum...