Unable to edit questions on quizzes

Unable to edit questions on quizzes

by jesus garate -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, I've created several quizzes in my course. When I try to edit questions, I go to quiz > edit > edit settings, then I click on "save and display" and I'm directed to a page "attempt quiz now", and I don't have the chance to edit the questions. Anyone knows what is the problem? I'm using Moodle 3.3

Thanks a lot

Jesus

Average of ratings: -
In reply to jesus garate

Re: Unable to edit questions on quizzes

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In the Quiz adminstration block, there should be an 'Edit quiz' link.

And, if you have not added any questions to the quiz, then on the 'Attempt quiz' page there should be an extra link to the Edit quiz page.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Omar Mathis -

I've been able to create and edit a quiz in the past but I cannot find the Edit Quiz block on Moodle 3.3+.  Can you help?

In reply to Omar Mathis

by Gemma Lesterhuis -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Omar, 

If you are using Theme boost it is not showing as a block anymore but you should be able to see a cogwheel on the left side of your screen with an arrow pointing down. If you click on that with your mouse, you should see the options you are looking for. 

Gemma