Moodle 3.2: Initials in all grading or student reports appear vertically

Moodle 3.2: Initials in all grading or student reports appear vertically

by Santiago Garcia -
Number of replies: 3

Hello Mary, bothering you again

I wanted to see if you could think of a way to fix a problem i am having. since update to 3.2 the initials in all grading or student reports appear vertically and have searched everywhere and cannot find nowhere a solution. I am attaching a picture of what the problem is.

The problem persists no matter what the theme is

Hope you can help me work it out.

Attachment moodle error.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Santiago Garcia

Re: Slider Bug In Academi Theme

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,
I am not sure why you hijacked another discussion just to aks me a queston about the probelem you have found in Moodle 3.2?

I am going to have to split this now and move it to a discussion of its own in the Themes Forum.

Also to help you solve the problem I will need to know how to arrive a t the page you are talking about?

Thanks

Mary.

In reply to Santiago Garcia

Re: Moodle 3.2: Initials in all grading or student reports appear vertically

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,
Looking closley at that image I can see now what the problem is. It is missing some CSS to slyle the Alphabet Listing in order to select a students Firstname or Lastname.

The last time I saw this was in an old theme that usd Base as a parent.

So which theme are you currently using?

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Moodle 3.2: Initials in all grading or student reports appear vertically

by Santiago Garcia -

I am using a theme called Academic but it doesnt matter the theme used this appears this way, in all courses and in all grading pages, the image is from the grading section of a course. It does not appear to be related to a theme.

Sorry for hijacking a post, didnt find how to start a new one

Can you think of a way to solve this? It is pretty strange