Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

Nosūtīja leigh powell
Atbilžu skaits: 5

I am running Moodle 3.2.3+, using the Boost theme.

When "Show my course categories" (i.e., /SiteAdmin/Appearance/Navigation/navshowmycoursecategories) is selected, course categories do not display in the MyCourses navigation.  A list of courses does display but no categories will appear.

I think this issue has to do with a bug in the Boost theme.  When I switch to the Clean Theme, the categories do display. 

To reproduce:

1. Create 2 categories (Cat 1, Cat 2)
  2. Create 2 courses (Course1, Course 2) - assign to category according
  3. Enroll user in both courses
  4. Make sure SiteAdmin/Appearance/Navigation/navshowmycoursecategories is selected.and you are using the Boost theme. 
  5. Note that My Courses in the flatnav only displays the courses, not the categories.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have been searching online and in the issue tracker but nothing is reported.  

Thanks,

Leigh

Vidējais novērtējums: -
Atbildot uz leigh powell

Re: Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

Nosūtīja leigh powell

Please... could someone let me know if they are experiencing the same issue?  I have no idea where to go for help on this.  

Atbildot uz leigh powell

Re: Boost Theme: MyCourses not displaying in Categories when Show my course categories (navshowmycoursecategories) is selected

Nosūtīja Janice Button

Hi, did you ever get any information on this? We are looking at going to Boost and see this problem on our dev environment - we would really want it to display courses under the categories. Did you get any joy?

Thanks

Janice

Atbildot uz leigh powell

Nosūtīja Rafael Rodriguez

Same issue here.

Atbildot uz Rafael Rodriguez

Nosūtīja Rafael Rodriguez

Any news on this one?

Atbildot uz Rafael Rodriguez

Nosūtīja Training Portal
Anyone get this issue resolved? I've got the same issue on Boost, classic works fine.