Shoelace 'beta' for M3.3 released

Shoelace 'beta' for M3.3 released

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 8
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Moodlers,

I've updated Shoelace for Moodle 3.3 - it is version 3.3.0.1 (a beta): https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=14224.

No real changes from the Moodle 3.2 version, just making it work!

Cheers,

Gareth

Attachment M33_screenshot_sm.png
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Shoelace 'beta' for M3.3 released

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Gareth, 

I've not played with this theme for ages...I must see how it looks and works in  Moodle 3.3.

Thank you for updating it.

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks Mary smile

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Gareth,

It's not looking good...

I updated my Moodle 3.3 test site to use latest MOODLE_33_STABLE branch. (Build 20170615)

Installed your Shoelace theme with no problems.

On testing it, however, I found that the theme breaks when loading from Theme Selector page.

Sorry

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Gareth J Barnard -

Thanks for letting me know Mary, did not spot that one as using URL for theme switching.  I'd rather know than not smile.

In reply to Mary Evans

by Gareth J Barnard -

Just tested and cannot replicate, what error do you get please Mary?

by Mary Evans -

No errors to speak of, just no CSS listed when I used Firebug. It looked to be missing ALL of the CSS

In reply to Mary Evans

by Gareth J Barnard -

Odd Mary as works for me in Firefox.

by Mary Evans -

What build are you using for 3.3 as I am finding that the More theme breaks too. So my thinking its the CSS processor is playing up.

Ill trash the lot and start again...will be easier.

Sorry...it's obviously something in my site that's fouling things up!

Mary