Condition: Completion of other courses - Unable to deselect all courses in Courses available panel

Re: Condition: Completion of other courses - Unable to deselect all courses in Courses available panel

by Chad Nixon -
Number of replies: 3

I am running in to the same issue in IOMAD 3.2. I guess if you delete the whole course and start over that would fix it. I just setting up my courses so it should be a big deal. But in the future this would need to be addressed.

In reply to Chad Nixon

Re: Condition: Completion of other courses - Unable to deselect all courses in Courses available panel

by Colin Simpson -

I've just run into this exact issue on Moodle 3.3, so it doesn't appear to be fixed yet. 

I accidentally selected a course in Condition: Completion of other courses and I can't see any way to deselect it. 

In reply to Colin Simpson

by Colin Simpson -

Good news - you can CTRL + Click on Windows to deselect the course. (Presumably Command + Click on a Mac)

In reply to Colin Simpson

by Rob Mills -

Nope - at least not on a mac. You can de-select the course but when you save it remains selected.